The information below applies to J-1 Research Scholars/Professors/Student Interns and Nonimmigrant Employees (H-1B, O-1, TN and E-3) who are sponsored by Temple University. If you have a green card application pending, ask your attorney about Advanced Parole.

Upon reentry into the US, you will need to print your new I-94 . Email the following copies to ISSS through TUSafesend: the new I-94, your new visa stamp (if applicable) and the USCBP entry stamp.