ISSS does not provide  assistance for individuals pursuing permanent residence.

The information on this page is  to provide guidance on the ways to obtain permanent residence. You should speak with a qualified immigration attorney with any questions you have regarding the permanent residence process.

For questions regarding Temple University Sponsorship of International Employees and Faculty, the individual's supervisor, not the employee, should contact Karen Ward (University Positions) in Human Resources at 215-204-3317 or John Gehrs (Hospital Positions) in TUHS Human Resources at 215-707-7194.

TU Sponsorship Policy Regarding Legal Permanent Residence