Internatioanl students in F1 and J1 status will be charged tuition at the Out-of-State / International  rate. 

PA Residency petitions must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar in TUportal: 

1. Sign-in to TUportal

2. Click on the Student Tools tab

3. Navigate to University Forms

4. Select University Registrar under Office/Description 5. Click on the PA Residency link

If you have questions about Pennsylvania Residency, please navigate to