All enrollment verification letters are process by the Office of the University Registrar. Specialized letter may be requested by following the directions available at Verifications- Enrollment and Degrees | Temple University Office of the University Registrar.
Current students, former students, or alumni who need a verification form completed or request a custom verification letter should follow these steps:
- Using your TUportal login, sign into the Verification app to submit your request.
- Don't have an active TUportal account? Former students and alumni can activate it through the identity validation process then sign into TUportal.
- Select the request type. See above for descriptions.
- Enter the recipient information. The Office of the University Registrar does not verify the recipient information.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation upon submission, and your request will be processed in the order received.