Walk-in hours are for questions that can be answered in less than 15 minutes. Appointments are not required. During the times listed below, students may meet virtually or in person to ask general questions related to employment, immigration status, etc.
Walk-in hours for current students are Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from:
The zoom links for walk-ins are also posted in the ISSS Canvas Calendar:
- Log in to TUportal and click on "Canvas”.
- You should see that you're enrolled in a course called "International Student and Scholar Services". If you don't see the course send an email to email@example.com.
- Once in the ISSS Course, click on “View Course Calendar” on the right.
- Click on the date and time for the zoom walk-in hours you would like to join.
- Please be sure to click on the correct date and time.
You should request an appointment if you have an issue that will take more than 15 minutes. For issues that can be handled in less than 15 minutes, attend Walk-In Hours.
Schedule appointments here.
- Advisors in ISSS each handle a caseload of students based on the 1st letter of their last name, as stated on their passport. Please pick an appointment time slot based on your last name. Your advisor can help you with all immigration questions, but you must make a note of what you want to discuss in your appointment booking.
- We use Microsoft Bookings to schedule appointments. Please be sure you can access it on the day of your appointment. The meeting link will be in your calendar invite.
If you have academic questions such as course requirements, class registration, or changing your major, please contact your academic advisor.
- USCIS has confirmed with the CBP that you may use an electronically issued I-20 to enter the U.S. Please print the I-20 that is attached and sign and date the bottom of the first page. Be sure to read page 2 of your I-20. You are responsible for the information contained there.
- The Office of Social Security is the only government office that is requiring a "wet" signature from an ISSS advisor and the only document that needs to be picked up in ISSS.