If you are currently in the U.S. in a non-immigrant status and wish to begin a full-time program of study, you need to change your status to F-1 student.

There are two ways to obtain F-1 student status. First, you must be admitted to a full-time program of study at Temple University then:

1. You can either leave the US, apply for an F-1 entry visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy and then re-enter the US in your new status,


2. Or you can stay in the US and submit an application to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to have your status changed in the U.S.

To Change Your Status (COS) From Within the US

To Apply for New Visa Outside of the U.S.