eShipGlobal University Express Mail Service (UEMS)
Temple University’s International Student and Scholar Services office offers an express mail service option that will allow you to receive your documents from our office through UPS, DHL or FedEx. To request express mailing of your documents, please follow the instructions below - do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly. All communication will go through the eShipGlobal service (UEMS), who will notify us that you are requesting your package be sent by express mail.
- Please wait to submit an eShipGlobal request until you have been notified by e-mail from the ISSS office that your document has been issued.
- Once you are ready to request the document to be shipped, you'll need to first register and activate your University Express Mail Services account at https://study.eshipglobal.com/. Registration and activation of your account is free.
- Click the “Receive” option.
- Type “Philadelphia” in the search box, or select “Pennsylvania” from the drop down list.
- Select “Temple University” and then “Continue.”
- Select the “International Student and Scholar Services” and then “Continue.”
- Complete the shipping form, using your TU ID number (91xxxxxxx) as the Student ID number and select “Ship.”
- Select the mailing service/price of your choice and then “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and then “Confirm payment.”
- Our office will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail.
- You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided and can expect to receive your documents in 3-5 business days from the date of the mailing.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com.