Email the appropriate ISSS staff person listed below when a staff member leaves your unit so that we may revoke her/his access to your departmental portal.
After your department has selected an individual for a position at Temple, you must begin their application in DestinyOne (D1), our electronic application System.
1. Access your Departmental Portal and log in as "STAFF"
2. Click on "Add Member" in your Departmental Portal on the right-hand side of the page
- Add the applicant's information. It is very important that the name is entered as it reads on the passport! Only complete the fields that have a red asterisk. You can list the department phone number and address instead of the applicant's number and address.
- If the applicant is already in D1, you will see a message as you add the person indicating there’s already a client with that that name. Please contact ISSS in this case.
3. Begin Application
- Click on "New Application"
- Find the appropriate application and click "More Information"
- Click on "Apply Now"
- Find the name of the applicant and click "Start"
- Complete some of the Department sections but leave a few blank so that the Applicant cannot submit the petition before you are ready to submit it
If you are working on an application and you do not finish adding all the required information on the page to move ahead, you must click "Save and Finish Later" at the very bottom of the page or you will lose all the information that you added to that page.
4. Send Username to Applicant
- Tell the applicant to log into DestinyOne at noncredit.temple.edu and log in as a "student" with the user name created by DestinyOne (the applicant is considered a "student" in DestinyOne). Please direct the applicant to contact the department with any questions regarding their User Name.
- Applicant logs in with DestinyOne user name & clicks on "Forgot Password" to create a password
5. Completing Application
- Applicant logs in to noncredit.temple.edu
- Applicant clicks on "My Applications" and completes all sections labeled "To Be Completed By the Applicant."
- Applicant notifies Department that applicant's portion is complete
- Department is responsible for gathering and reviewing the information and documents submitted by applicant. Just because there is a green check mark does not mean that the applicant submitted the correct documents. Pay special attention to insurance dates, as the insurance coverage must cover, at minimum, the appointment dates.
- Department completes Department Sections
- Department submits the application
ISSS will review the application. If additional documentation is needed, ISSS will "Return" the application. Once the required information and documents are complete, ISSS will take appropriate action required.
For J-1 Exchange visitors
- Email email@example.com
For H-1B, TN, O-1 and E-3 applicants (Main Campus, TUH and TUHS)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Non-immigrant Applicants (Fox Chase Cancer Center)
- Email email@example.com