International students are required to show tuition for 2 academic semesters + estimated living expenses of $15,000 + $8700 in estimated fees for books, health insurance and supplies etc. To determine your estimated fees:
- Navigate to tuition rates / tuition calculator
- Select the appropriate level of education
- Select the appropriate College or School
- Select "out-of-state / international"
- **Graduate students who are charged on a per credit hour basis must multiply the per credit hour rate by 18 (nine credits each Fall and Spring to be considered full-time). If you are planning on taking more than 9 credit hours per semester, you should multiply per credit amounts accordingly.
In the sample below, a tuition of an undergraduate in the Fox School of Business would be a total of $38,498 from the tuition calculator. The student will need to take that amount and add it to the estimated fees for living expenses, international student fee and "other" expenses in the table below for a total of $57,870. The financial documentation must demonstrate that the calculated amount would be available to you your first academic year and that similar funding will be available for additional years.
Use this sample to estimate your fees
Per Academic Year
Insert Tuition from "tuition calculator"
Estimated Living Expenses
University Services Fees
International Student Fee
Other expenses (Books, Health insurance, ETC
Total Estimated Expenses