International students are required to show tuition for 2 academic semesters + estimated living expenses of $15,000 + $8700 in estimated fees for books, health insurance and supplies etc. To determine your estimated fees:
- Navigate to tuition rates / tuition calculator
- Select "out-of-state / international"
- Select the appropriate level of education
- Select the appropriate College or School
- **Graduate students who are charged on a per credit hour basis must multiply the per credit hour rate by 18 (nine credits each Fall and Spring to be considered full-time). If you are planning on taking more than 9 credit hours per semester, you should multiply per credit amounts accordingly.
Use this sample to estimate your fees
Per Academic Year
Insert Tuition from "tuition calculator"
Estimated Living Expenses
University Services Fees
International Student Fee
Other expenses (Books, Health insurance, ETC
If you are bringing a dependent
$4,000 for a spouse and $2,500 per child
Total Estimated Expenses