Picture of

Click Here for Helpful Hints Regarding H-4 Application Process

H-4 Dependent Application

Spouses and unmarried minor children (under 21 years of age) of an H-1B alien are eligible for H-4 status.

The H-1B petition and the H-4 Application/EAD Application should be adjudicated at the same time if the H-4 application/EAD application was filed with the H-1B petition.


H-4 Status