H-1B Specialty Occupation Workers
- Position must meet the definition of a "Specialty Occupation"
- H-1B applicant must meet the minimum qualifications for the position [experience, degree, license/certificate, special requirements] before we can submit the petition to USCIS
- Temple University does not offer H-1B sponsorship for Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Missing Information will cause delays in the processing of the H-1B petition
- Submission of a petition to USCIS does not guarantee approval of the petition
- Department must notify ISSS at least 30 days in advance of any changes in H-1B applicant's employment so ISSS can determine if notification to the proper government agency is required.