USCIS requires all non-U.S. citizens to file a Form AR-11 when changing their home address. The AR-11 must be filed within 10 days of the change. This requirement applies to all non-U.S. citizens who intend to stay in the United States for more than 30 days.   

Make a photocopy of the completed form for your records and email a copy of it to

Helpful Hints

"I am in the United States as"

  • If you are an H-1B Temporary Skilled Occupation Worker, TN, B-1 visitor for business, Adjustment to Immigrant Status Applicant, O-1 Individual of Extraordinary Ability, E-3 Australian Specialty Occupation Worker or in another nonimmigrant status, check "other" and write in your visa type.

"A number"

  • If you have not applied for a green card, you will most likely not have an "A" number so just leave the "A" number blank.

"Date of entry into the U.S."

  • This should be the date of your most recent entry into the US.

"My stay expires on"

  • This should be completed with the end date listed on your Form I-94