Information Applicable to F-1 and J-1 Students

Please do not apply for a social security number or a driver's license until after you have entered the U.S. and submitted the"Immigration Reporting Form".

If you are a new student your SEVIS record must be updated by ISSS before you submit an application for either of those items.